Our double room Cornfield invites you to relax. From this room you can directly access the spacious balcony, which this bright and peaceful 19 m2 room shares with the neighboring room Forest. A beautiful village and lake view opens from the room window.
Cornfield’s furnishing includes two 90 cm wide extra-long beds with a bedside table, a charming work station, a chest of drawers, an armchair and original wardrobes from the 1940s. You have free Wi-Fi and a room-specific fan that cools you down during the summer.
All our accommodation rooms are located on the upper floor of Villa Klubiranta. There are two separate toilets and two separate shower rooms in the hallway, as well as a cozy lounge where you can relax by watching TV or cooking an evening tea. Atmospheric and spacious common areas are located on the middle floor; living room, dining room, fully equipped kitchen with cooking utensils, three separate toilets, charming sun porch and terrace with a barbecue and an outdoor dining group. The room price includes a relaxing one-hour evening sauna shift and a tasty and versatile breakfast in the premises of Café Klubiranta.
A very warm welcome to the unique and aviation-historic Villa Klubiranta!
Furnishing and amenities
- Two extra long 90 cm wide single beds
- A charming desk with a chair
- Wardrobe with hanger space
- A balcony with an outdoor sofa and a table
- Linen and bath towel
- Shared toilet and shower facilities for private use in the immediate vicinity of the room. There are a total of seven separate toilets in the building.
- Accommodation folder with general information about accommodation and attractions in the area
- Tasty and varied buffet breakfast
- Evening sauna option with your own room-specific one-hour sauna shift
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room specific fan